Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What can I do about my wife being overweight?

You sound like a wonderful caring and loving husband. Its great to see some men will except their wives for who they are and not be so narrow minded to always worry about the appearance of their wives. You have done everything you can for your wife. She needs to shut up and put up. How can she sit there and regulate your eating and physical appearance when shes too lazy to help herself. How the heck does it help her if you eat less...its more on what you eat. She is coming up w/every excuse in the book. I really dont know what to say to you since you seem to be doing everything you can. You can only help someone if they want to be helped. Losing weight is a mindset...think of food as not a luxury but a need for survival. Once she changes some of her habits it gets easier but you mentally have to be ready and coach yourself. Simple things like cutting out pop and driink water or when having a craving have a gl of milk. No snacks or fast food. Dont eat late nor early. When having a craving get off your **** and do something. Keep your mind busy and take a daily vitamin and get plenty of sleep. To speed up the reshaping of your body and to help lose weight I do Windsor Pilates. Its wonderful and I love it. Good luck w/this and I truly feel she should give it a more honest effort. I've been overweight once I had my kids and refused to stay that way. I was 215 lbs at 5'4 and now in a size 4-6 weighing 120. It is possible but only she can make that decision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment