Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My boyfriend is out of town and I miss him but he doesn't miss me at all...?

I live with my boyfriend and for the most part I try to be independent from him. If he goes out with friends and I have to stay home it doesn't bother me at all. We've been living together for a year and except for the occasional fight everything seems fine. Last week he left to visit his dad and brother in Texas. I thought it wouldn't bother me at all but I ended up missing him the very same day he left! Every day I would text him, just once, to see if he was missing me at all. He would text me back but he kept it short like he didn't really want to talk to me. Around day five I just broke down and told him I missed him and couldn't wait to see him. He just said awww, that's it. He didn't say he missed me at all. He's suppose to be coming home tomorrow so day I sent him a text saying he's coming home tomorrow and I can't wait. All he said was yeah... Now I know he didn't miss me this entire time. I feel so hurt by this. I know it was only a week but what does it say about me? Am I too in love with him? Does he not feel the same about me? I feel like I should just back off and give him space. I'm so confused right now..

0 comments:

Post a Comment